Friday 22 March 2013

Literacy Blog Post Number 3

     In today's blog post we need to talk about something we like about our book. I am reading the book "That Summer", By: Sarah Dessen. Something I like about the book is how the author describes stuff. she is very descriptive and I'm never asking myself where it is or anything because the author always says all the details we need to know. Also, she always tells us how the characters are feeling so you don't need to try to and guess, even if she doesn't tell you exactly how their feeling just by the description you can clearly tell. when describing stuff she always is super descriptive and I like that because many times when you read some books they never tell you things and that is what I dislike about something things. Also, in this book the story is very easy to follow along and I'm never unsure of anything or questioning what is happening. That is one key thing in a book that needs to happen, you need to be able to know what is going on and some authors can't do that so it makes the book very confusing. Sarah Dessen did a really good job writing this book and those are the reason why I really like. I like the main idea about it and what is happening in the book, so the makes it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment