Tuesday 13 November 2012

New Book

I have finished reading Dear John and I have moved on to a new book called Tori by Design by Colleen Nelson. Its about a girl named Tori and she makes her dad apply for a job in new york because she wants to live there. Her dad gets the job and they move from Winnipeg to New York.. but it is really different from what Tori imagined it to be. Colleen Nelson is from Winnipeg so in the book she keeps going back talking about Winnipeg.. Colleen had an assignment that she had to do for school and it was to write a chapter of a book. Later she had her first book published. I like the book because when she talks about some of the tourists places in Winnipeg I know what she is talking about. Anyone that likes drama kind of books would really like Tori by Design.

2 comments:

  1. This seems like a really good book why did you chose it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, last year when the Colleen came to our school and talked about the book, it sounded really interesting so I thought I would try it.

    ReplyDelete