Sunday 16 September 2012

All about Me

I'm 13. I have a mom, dad, brother and a dog. I was born in Vancouver BC and moved to winnipeg when I was 1. My favourite subject in school would be English. I have always liked writing and making up stories when I was little. Some of my hobbies are, going to the mall with friends, going to movies and hanging out outside! my favourite movies are The lucky one and new years eve, some of my favourite TV shows are 90210, big brother and glee! My favourite songs are we are never ever ever getting back together and some nights. When im older I would like to become a teacher, i would like to teach english or math and teach middle school. I am going into my 10th year of dance, I take tap and jazz. for 2 years I took hip hop. my favourite dance that I ever did was when I was 8 and we did a mickie and minnie dance. If I could anywhere in the world I would want to go to Dinsey World. When I grow up I think I would like to just stay and live in Winnipeg. When I was in Grade 1, I played the piano till I was in Grade 5. I don't play the piano anymore but we still have the piano so I can still play some songs. One thing I am looking forward to in my life is getting my license and being able to drive myself anywhere I want to! One of my favourite things to do on weekends or during the summer is going shopping. Some places i like to shop are garage, hollister, aeropastle, lulu lemon and bath and body. My favourite place to eat is Serentos or Boston Pizza, my favourite kind of food is ceaser salad! I like to watch hockey not play it. My favourite NHL team would probably be the Vancouver Canucks! That is a bit about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment